A publication of selected papers is planned as part of a special issue in Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching. An expression of interest should be sent by 01.08.2016 (to email@example.com). Full submissions are invited by 15.12.2016.
All submissions will undergo double-blind peer review. Please note that the number of papers for the planned publication is restricted. The papers with the best evaluations will be selected for publication. Please submit an electronic version of the paper, as a word document, in an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please provide the name(s), postal address(es) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) as well as the name and email address for correspondence during the review process.
Please follow these guidelines when preparing the manuscript:
- Papers should be no longer than 6000 words in length.
- The manuscript should be completely anonymous. The first page of the paper should contain the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), and the full title of the paper. (This page is the only one which should indicate author identity).
- Manuscripts should be submitted as Microsoft Word or RTF files. In cases where extensive graphics or phonetic symbols are used an accompanying PDF file is recommended.
- Each paper must contain an abstract of 150-200 words, up to 5 keywords, and a note about the author of about 100 words.
- The text of the paper should be double spaced in Times New Roman 12-pt font, left-aligned and unjustified.
- The manuscripts must conform to the specifications of Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (sixth edition).